Welcome to The Farmstead RV Park
By authorizing payment for your site, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following Rules and Regulations during your stay at The Farmstead RV Park:
• Pick up all cigarette butts and trash. No littering on the ground
• Loud, obnoxious, disorderly or unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort, or convenience of others will not be tolerated
• No discharging of guns or fireworks allowed
• Small Campfires are allowed in the sites only in covered fire rings and no burn bans are in effect
• Damage caused by you, your pets, or your visitors will be YOUR responsibility
• Site rent includes water, sewer, trash and wifi services. Electric is billed separately
• The quality and stability of the wifi is not guaranteed
• The site is rented on a month-to-month basis which can be terminated at any time by either party
• Guests pay a one-time deposit of $100 which will be refunded upon departure less any fees owed
• Site rent and electric payments are due on the 1st of each month. A 5% late fee will be added to any payments received after the 5th. Rates are subject to change at any time.
• Guest may occupy only the area located within their site. Use will be for residential use only
• Sites are limited to (1) RV and (2) Vehicles. Park in site only. Do NOT park in the road
• Speed limit on all park roads is 5 MPH. Please watch for walking guests and pets
• No motorized bikes or ATVs are allowed on the property. Electric golf carts are acceptable
• No repairs or maintenance may be done in the community area. Inoperable, unregistered or expired registration vehicles are not permitted in the community. Vehicles must be well maintained
• Please help keep the pavilion, restroom and laundry area clean and tidy
• The laundry room is for guest(s) only. Do not allow visitors to use this facility
• Guests may fish in the pond on a catch release basis. Absolutely NO Swimming or Wading allowed
• Children may play at the playground area. No Children allowed anywhere else with the park without an adult
• We are on an aerobic septic system. Only human waste or toilet paper can be put in the system. Do NOT flush wipes or feminine products. Please use trash can for anything that is not human waste or TP
• No more that (2) two pets allowed per site.
• All pets must be registered with the office and current vaccination records provided
• Pets must be leashed and with the owners when outdoors or in pet play area.
• Guests may NOT allow visitors to bring their pets. Absolutely NO unapproved pets allowed on property
• This agreement does not constitute a landlord/tenant agreement. Payment for site is entirely for services rendered under a host/guest arrangement
• Guests shall not have the right to assign or sublet this site to any person(s).
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
• This agreement may be terminated by host at any time and for any reason by providing guest with a notice to vacate the site. Guests agree to render peaceful possession of the site within three days of the date provided on the “Notice to Vacate”. The three day notice shall not be required to terminate if termination is the result of an “Act of Default” (as defined in Section 11 below).
DEFAULT BY GUESTS – The following acts constitute defaults by guests (“Acts of Default”)
• Failure to timely pay Fees or other lawful charges when due under this agreement
• Giving false information on any application to campground
• Guests, guest’s visitors and/or occupants fail to comply with any park rules or regulations
• Guests hold over after giving notice of termination and intent to vacate
• In the event any legal proceedings of any kind are instituted, The Farmstead may collect all reasonable costs and attorney fees incurred by owner in pursuing such action.
• The Farmstead’s failure to insist on strict compliance with the terms, covenants or condition of this agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of that term, covenant or condition, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power at any one time be deemed a waiver of that right
• Guests indemnify, release and hold PLR, The Farmstead, LLC, its officers, owners, employees and agents harmless from any property damage, personal injury claims, causes of action, damages, loss, expenses, and/or liabilities arising out of or related to guests use of the site and the park facilities, regardless of whether such loss was caused by the negligence of any park associates.
THEFT OF SERVICES LAW
• According to Texas Penal Code Section 31:04 (b), any guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Guests and their visitors and ALL occupants shall comply with the written rules and regulations provided to guest. Guests agree to comply with all state and federal laws, rules, ordinances and regulations applicable to the property.
Do NOT submit payment for your site until you have read and agree to ALL Rules and Regulations. Your submission of payment will be deemed your acceptance of all stated terms.